Thursday, April 03, 2014

DESTROYER

DESTROYER
by Putri Elisa

Once I ruled the World
Once I was every where
Once I lived up your life
I made you survive
I grew you up
‘Till now,
I give you your need
I give you air to inhale
I give you land to stand
I give you water as the grower.

I, whom you forget
You and your child
Burn me, hurt me.
I, whom you abandon
Your child and your grandchild
Break me, wreck me
Until now,  I’m dying.

You admire my beauty, but still destroy me
You use me in your language, but still destroy me
You discover many from me, but still destroy me
You NEED me, but still DESTROY me
You and your generations,
Don’t you realize that YOU who DESTROY YOURSELF?!


*This is the poem that I wrote last night for Prose Analysis class, not for Poetry Analysis class :D
*It is about nature :)
*Hope you get the message

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management