Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Loneliness


Deepest of My Heart

Thanks to God
He gave me the best things that I just realized now
The one of the path I chose…
I must be the best in it.
This is the only way to thank to Him.
Even they ignoring me,
Even I feel lonely.


Do you ever feel it?
Feel like you’re the only one in this world,
Very - very feel lonely.
They come in and come out whenever they want,
They love and hate, avoid then forget you
They don’t care
They don’t protect you
No one stand ‘till the end for you and with you
How do you feel then?
Feel like your world ruin, eh?
What will you do if it happened to you?
All of sadness and confusedness…
How do you delete them?

I knew life’s not as easy as it seems,
I let my loneliness became my friend
I pretended to be fine and cheerful as I can
‘till I find the last path with the light that bring a happiness.
I will fight together with my loneliness
To get the light....

2 comment:

Zen said...

amazing.
i even have nothing to say.

eLis.ta said...

haha, really??
Thanks deh :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management