Friday, September 06, 2013

Complicated Feeling

 Feb 2013
What a great month!
I do not know what happen to my heart
I do not know why I feel lonely
I do not understand how I can feel that I lost someone
I do not know at all.
Every time he came to my boarding house
Every time he greets me
Every time we meet
I feel a pain in the deep of my heart
A pain that come because I realize from the beginning
Whose girl he likes

Then, there is another boy who makes gloomy nights
Every time I see him with her
Every time I realize that we do not as close as before
Every day I feel he avoids me, ignores me.
There is a gap between us
Did I do a mistake?
Did I hurt him?
Or is it because there is another one who understands him better than me?
That lovable girl.

Now I do not know how to reveal this thing
I just try my best to make myself relax
Make my days cheerful
Make my times as happy as before
Before I meet the two boys
And before I belong to my ex-boy,

How come this happen to me?
I hate, I am tired
But I miss, I am jealous

This is about my ex-boy.
Once I cried
But my tears came out more and more
It was because of my memories of my ex,
It was not because of this uncomfortable feeling
But, why?
Again, I do not understand.

I know my ex-boy is not the best for me
And of course I myself am not the good one for him
My logic tell me that I am not match with him
Even now he forgets me

Oh really, I hate this complicated feeling which I cannot understand.
This is my heart, my own heart
But why I still do not recognize what actually my heart says

I do love my ex-boy
But I miss the one who make my nights gloomy
And I like the young one who makes me feel the pain.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management