Tuesday, November 06, 2012

The Story of Us 2

Cerita Tentang Kita 2
The story of us 2
By eLis.ta

Dipenuhi dengan ceritamu
It was filled by your stories
Dibanjiri dengan perhatian dan pertanyaanmu
It was flooded by your attention and questions
Dihangati dengan kalimat penenangmu
It was thawed by your words
Dikelilingi rasa cintamu
It was circled by your love
Menghilangkan rasa sepi
Dropped my loneliness
Mengganti hari-hari yang terbiasa sendiri
Changed my days which I was usually alone
Tapi hati bersikeras merahasiakan
But this heart persisted to keep in secret
Sampai ketakutan akan sebuah kesalahpahaman kecil terjadi
Until the fearful of small misunderstanding happened
Aku mengungkapkan secara tersirat
I implied it
Dan kau paham
And you got it
Lalu mendesakku dengan kalimat-kalimat tanyamu
Then you pushed me with so many questions
Dan kita pun bicara dengan hati
And we talked heart-to-heart
Desember, Tuhan menyatukan kita
December, God bonded us

Hanya,
Only
Hanya beberapa saat itu Dia menyatukan kita
Only at that time, He bonded us
Kembali kita dipisahkan
Again, we were separated
Sebelum adanya jarak yang benar-benar memisahkan
Before the space that really made us separated
Kita terpisah
We split up

Namun belum hati kita
But not our heart
Aku yakin,
I was sure
Aku yakin saat itu hati kita masih
I was sure our feeling still at the same place
Karena meski berpisah dan terpisah
Even we split up and separated
Aku masih merasakan perhatianmu
Still I could feel your kindness
kasih sayangmu dan kerinduanmu
Your love and your longing
Namun Tuhan punya rencana lain
But God had His own plan
Perlahan kita dipertemukan dengan mereka
Slowly, by His great plan, we met them
Seorang – seorang yang menarik
Someone who was interesting
Mengalihkan perhatian kita
Altered our care and attention

Tapi tidak sepenuhnya bagiku
But not for me
Aku teralihkan tapi kau tetap dalam prioritas
I was altered, but you still in my first place
Akulah yang masih bertahan
It was me from a standing start
Aku memberi perhatian
Gave you my devotion
Aku yang lebih memikirkan
Thought of you very much
Namun hanya aku
But it was just me myself
Cara bicaramu, keingintahuanmu
The way you talk, your curiosity
Perhatianmu, juga perasaanmu
Your attention, your feelings
Telah terenyahkan
Were missing


0 comment:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management