Friday, April 13, 2012

Sebersit Khayalan (English Version)

Sebersit khayalan
Mana Pilihanmu
(English Version)

A girl (Me) and a boy walk together in the corridor on rainy day.
Me         : (look at rain drops outside)
He 1       : Do you like rain? (asked suddenly)
Me         : Yes. (still look at rain drops)
                Why you suddenly asked me about that?
He 1       : Nothing. (then smile)
Me         : Really? I don’t believe.
He 1       : (just laugh)
Me         : So, what about you?
He 1       : Me??
Me         : Yes.
He 1       : I hate it.
Me         : Why?
He 1       : Because of you.
Me         : Why me? (confused)
He 1       : (see the rain drops) Because it make me remember about you, you who are always memorize him every rains fall. (sadly)
Me         : (silent)

 Three days later, the other boy sit face to face with Me in class room when it rains.
He 2      : Do you like rain?
Me         : What?
               Why they asked me the same question? ( said in heart)
He 2      : Rains. Do you like it?
Me         : Emm, yes, I like. (still confused and curious)
He 2      : I like it too. (see outside, look at rain drops)
Me         : Really? Why?
He 2      : (silent for a while)
    It is because of you. (look at Me)
Me         : Me? How come?
               Why me, again? ( thinking)
He 2      : Because it make me remember about you, who can smile for the pain in your heart, a happy smile because you have felt that pain, smile that shows the stiffness in the brittleness.
Me       : (silent then smile)

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management